After Chandigahr just I had 2 hours time for riding due to I left there about 4:30 in the evening and I biked ahead to Ambala .after darkness I could reach there and just I was looking for a room to rest and write my reports and after long time searching I could find a reasonable hotel with so many mouse not only on the room so everywhere .however my work was more important than care about mouse just I closed my bags carfully .after a long night I start biking to Delhi ,200km to Delhi and it was impossible to get there by the one day but I biked morethwn 160km on day and juat I had 40km to Delhi due to I like to get big cities in the morning.basicly I dont care about time and distance but sometime I compite with myself and that day was like that and I told myself that I have to bike 165km today and just after darkness I could do it and exactly on 165th km a man came and talked with me and then he invited me to his house on a vilage vey close to road,so nice again vilagers lifestyl but in other part of India .that was vey nice and some new frinds . a day after just I start on 9am and after 2 hours I arrived to Delhi and I saw that it is better to go Iran Cultur house to orgnise planting tree and they had very warm behavior with me .after that they got a hotel for me. In Delhi I had so much thing to do which were planting tree ,getting visa for Thailand and Malasya ,repairing my bike and for sure visiting Delhi.but again I faced with 2 days weekend and all the embassys and offices were closed .it means many expences and spending many days there .I dont like to stay somwhere more due to I feel like smal lake and I like to be like river always moving.

At first I tought it is better to try to get visa for Thailand but I couldnt due to we have to apply it in our country and in out of home we have to have a letter from embassy and residenc permite .but I am not a residenc in India and it was the first problem which I had faced on the way about visa ,yes I was from Iran and I had to feel 5 form instead of one and I had to give 6 pics instead of 2 and everyone can get visa there by the one day without anything but I have to prove residenc permit ....?I am biking for greeness ,for peace but at first I have to prove that I dont have any wrapon with myself.somtime I faced with some problem like this but I have to continue and I have to find my way to do my duty .after that I went to Malasya embassy to save time and during the holydays I write a letter to Thai embassy and asked them to assist me and after a long time they saied that they will ask to ministry of forigners in Thailand and maybe I can get visa in Malasya .

After 2 days an Iranian guy from Tehran came and it was very nice to live with some Iranian nation after long time and we were together for about 4 days .it was ok due to we could use of sunday very good .we visited Indian gate and its area,lodi garden which is very beautiful and there is some monuments and Lotus temple which is like Lotus flower .it is very beautiful and peacful .inside of Lotus temple everyone have to be silenc and you can meditat there ,ya it is amazing ,wonderful .I was vey lucky due to there was a folkor ceremony in changhot place at night and 8 group from different parts of India had performance by their local dance .really I was lucky to see that ,many custum in the same time from many places ,even now I can enjoy of remembring the dances .most of the time I buy somthing to eat but being Hamid with me was a good reason to cook and always we cook food .

After weekend I began to find a way for planting tree ,but it was very complicated in Delhi due to some school told me that you have to have permition for planting which it was very strenge for me ,I wanted to plant a tree why I should provide permition and I backed hotel with tyrness .a day after I tried again to find a school and just when I was becoming hopless I found best school in Delhi and they accept to assist me ,wooow so nice ,so great ,planting tree in modern school which you can read about in its article .

Now just I have to wait for my master card which had posted from Iran and in wendsday I got it and after planting tree in college of art and Iran Cultur house I left Delhi on 5 in the evening .

9 Feb 2007


بعد از قندهار من فقط دو ساعت وقت داشتم چراکه ساعت 4:30 آنجا را ترک کردم وتا موقع تاریک شدن هوا زمان کمی مانده بود ودر این وضعیت پیدا کردن محل مناسبی برای استراحت ونوشتن گزارشات سفر، مشکل خواهد بود. بلاخره بعد از مدتی جستجو یک متل قابل قبول پیدا کردم با تعداد زیادی موش ، بله این موشها همه جا بودند حتی توی اطاق ، هرچند برای من اهمیت نداشت ولی باید خورجینها و وسایلم را از دسترس آنها دور میکردم . بعد از یک شب طولانی و پر از موش ، صبح روز بعد شروع کردم به رکاب زدن بطرف دهلی در جادهای به مسافت 200 کیلومتر که البته برای دو چرخه سواری دریک روز این فاصله زیادی است اما من 160کیلومتر از این راه را رکاب زدم وبرای روز بعد فقط 40کیلومتر داشتم تا به دهلی برسم و من دوست دارم که صبح به شهرهای بزرگ برسم.

هرچند که برای من زمان و مسافت اهمیتی ندارند اما صبح روز شنبه با خودم گفتم باید امروز 165 کیلومتر رکاب بزنم و این کار تا موقع تاریک شدن هوا طول کشید ودرست در انتهای این مسافت بود که مردی پیش من آمد و از من دعوت کرد تا شب به خونشون بروم ، خانه ای کوچک وزیبا در دهکده ای کوچک که برای من تجربه دوباره ای بود از زندگی ساده روستائی در گوشه ای دیگر از هندوستان با دوستانی جدید .

صبح روز بعد ساعت 9صبح شروع به رکاب زدن کردم و بعد از دو ساعت به دهلی رسیدم و تصمیم گرفتم که برای ساماندهی کار درخت کاری به خانه فرهنگ ایرانیان بروم که خوشبختانه با برخورد بسیار گرم مسئولین آنجا وهموطنانم روبرو شدم وحتی برای من یک اطاق در هتل محیا کردند که در همینجا مراتب قدر دانی خودم را از ایشان اعلام میکنم .

در دهلی من کارهای زیادی برای انجام دادن داشتم از جمله درخت کاری ، گرفتن ویزای تایلند ومالزی ،تعمیر دوچرخه و مطمئنن بازدید از دهلی .

اما دوباره من با دو روز تعطیلی مواجه شدم که همه سفارتخانه ها و ادارات بسته بود و این یعنی توقف زیاد و صرف هزینه های زیاد .

من هیچ علاقه ای به ماندن زیاد در یک جا ندارم چونکه احساس میکنم که دریاجه کوچکی هستم ،در صورتی که دوست دارم شبیه رودخانه در حرکت باشم.

واما من برای تهیه ویزا به مشکلاتی برخوردم که قسمتی از آن را توضیح میدهم :

ابتدا تصمیم داشتم تا ویزای تایلند را بگیرم اما امکان نداشت چرا که این ویزارا باید در ایران میگرفتم ودر ایجا یا باید نامه از سفارتخانه داشته باشیم ویا اجازه اقامت ،که من هیچ کدام از اینها را نداشتم . بله من چون ایرانی بودم باید بجای یک فرم 5تا پر میکردم و باید اجازه اقامت جور میکردم در صورتی که اینجا هرکس دیگری براحتی در یک روز میتواند ویزا بگیرد.

من در حال دوچرخه سواری هستم برای صلح وآرامش و تداوم سرسبزی در دنیا اما ابتدا باید به همه ثابت کنم که هیچ سلاحی همراه ندارم.

بله گاهی اوقات من با چنین مشکلاتی روبرو میشوم اما به هر طریق من باید راهم را ادامه بدهم.

به سفارتخانه مالزی رفتم ونامه ای هم به سفارتخانه در تاج محل نوشتم و ایشان در جواب گفتند که مکاتباتی با سفارتخانه تایلند خواهند داشت و شاید من بتوانم در مالزی ویزا بگیرم .

بعد از دوروز با یک هموطن برخوردی داشتم (حمید آقا ازتهران) که اولین دیدار من بعد از مدتی طولانی بود با یک ایرانی .ما برای چهار روز باهم بودیم و خیلی خوش گذشت چونکه ما توانستسم از روز یکشنبه استفاده خوبی بکنیم .

ما برای بازدید از دروازه هندیها رفتیم وبعد باغ لودی که بسیار زیباست و بعضی بناهای تاریخی از جمله معبد لوتوس که شبیه گل لوتوس است وبسیار زیبا و آرامش بخش ، در کنار این معبد همه باید ساکت باشند تا اثر پذیر شوند ، بله بسیار عجیب است.

من خیلی شانس آوردم که در محلی بنام چان گوت فستیوال بزرگی برپا بود، شب اول 8 گروه از قسمتهای مختلف هند اجرا داشتند با آوازها ورقصهای بسیار زیبا و محلی هند که برای من بسیار جذاب و خاطره انگیز بود ، حتی اکنون بخاطر آوردن آن مراسم برایم لذت بخش است .

اکثر اوقات من غذای آماده میخورم ، اما با بودن حمید ما میتوانستیم غذا بپذیم .

بعد از تعطیلات من بدنبال راهی بودم برای کاشتن درخت در مدرسه اما با هرکدام از آنها که تماس میگرفتم از این کار سر باز میزدند و میگفتند ما اجازه نداریم که برای من خیلی عجیب بود که برای کاشت درخت اجازه لازم داشته باشد .

بعد از یک روز خسته کننده به هتل برگشتم و فردا وقتی نا امیدانه بدنبال مرسه ای میگشتم یکی از بهترین آنها که مدرسه ای شیک و مدرن بود به من قول همکاری داد . شما میتوانید در گزارش بعدی آنرا بخوانید

اکنون من باید منتظر مسترکارتم باشم که از ایران پست کرده اند.

روز چهارشنبه مسترکارتم رسید وبعد از کاشت درخت در مدرسه وخانه فرهنگ ایرانیان در ساعت 5بعد از ظهر دهلی را ترک کردم


Latest News

Released at September 13
After I left Tehran, I travelled for a 9 days with my 14 years old nephew in Iran. Now I am back and getting ready tostart cycling in 2 weeks. I am also organizing a campaign in the second week of October in Golestan national park. 
These days I am just training to get ready and fit soon again. Luckily I am in a goo dshape. My only concern is to have a pair of tire which I cant find here in Iran and I need someone to send me from Europe.