Queenstown to Milfordsound...A piece of paradise

Queenstown to Milfordsound...A piece of paradise

I didn’t staid in Queenstown very long and just one night was enough for me.

Queenstown is a small city which many activity for adventurous like bongy jumping, rafting, skiing, paraglide, sky diving and…. And for me as person who was not going to do any of then there was no reason to stay there. So just I went to the holiday park and camped there for a night to take shower and do some work on my PC. A ay after just after having some short walk around the street and then just left there for Melfordsound which was 290km from there. I was planning to make it by 3 days and I had to do 110km for the 2 first days and leave 70 km for the last due to the last day was the most scenic day and I knew I will have some hills waiting there to climb.

The first day I was cycling very good and the weather was so fine as well and after all those wet and cold days I was really enjoying having sunshine and some warmth but after 90km I had to turn to the right and go out from the highway for the road to Te Anau and then Melfordsound and it was the time that very strong ahead wind began. My speed collapsed to 10km/h and it became so hard to cycle. The last 20km took me more than 2 hours to cycle and just in the evening when my computer was showing the number of 110 on its screen I decided to stay. There was just a camp ground but I didn’t like to stay there and I was happy to stay on my own and the only problem I had was being out of water. So I went and knot a door and asked them for water and also permition to pitch my tent around there. The lady who came out to answer told me about the camp ground but I really didn’t like to stay there and finally I told her just I need some water and I will be very happy if I have it. She took my bottles and after few minutes brought them back filled and her husband came out to show me a place to camp. Mark took me to his farm and showed me a certain place which was protected by trees from the wind and he told me I can stay there. After I pitched my tent I was thinking about dinner.

I had some food that I had cooked before but I was so tired and there was no interest for heating them and I was going to eat my dinner cold. The rain had began that I saw a light on my tent. I knew that that light is because of me and any one who is there is for me due to there was private property and after few moments I heard Mark who was calling me. I opened the tent and saw him under a heavy rain. He told me " hey Mohammad are you ok? Everything is fine? And after a short chat he told me that his wife(Wendy) has sent me some fish and chicken hot chicken soup. " it was great. I couldn’t believe it having warm meal in that night and they kindly provided me some wonderful meal which I never forget the taste of that.

I was so happy not because of the meal, just because of having some nice people around and meeting some more people who are concerned about others. in the following morning I woke up and brought the dishes back to Marks house and then Wendy invited me for a cup of coffee and we chatted for an hour and then I left there for my next stop before Melfordsound.

I cycled through the road no 94 heading for Melfordsound and it was about noon that I arrived to Te Anua the last town and the last shop for buying food. I didn’t buy much food due to I knew I have some hills to climb and I didn’t want to be heavy due to my bicycle itself is very heavy, something about 53kg and it is so hard to climb the hills.

From Te Anua I had more 120km to Melfordsound and I was going to cycle more 60km in that day to leave just 60km for the last day to have more time to enjoy beauty of the country so I cycled till evening. I was looking for the first camping ground and it was completely dark and cold. I was feeling cold but there was a hope that the day is going to finish and just few more km to ride. It was completely dark and still no camping ground. My speed was so slow and I was so tired but the brightness of moonlight was a joy to keep me ridding. The rays of moonlight from behind of the trees was illuminating the road and the light spots on the asphalt made it so dreamy and full of secrets. I was really enjoying and I didn’t feel the difficulty of the coldness and steeps and I just kept ridding under magic moon light. I cycled about 2 hours at night and I really would like to continue but I was so tired and hungry and I hardly needed to rest and to get warm. So I stopped by one of countless camping grounds there and found a place under a big tree and pitched my tent faced to the Moon to have moonlight on my window. After about 25min I was inside the tent cooking my food and cooking some Indian tea. Here in NZ I used to drink Indian tea due to I drink 1 liter of milk everyday and mostly I drink it as a Indian tea. The Moon was illuminating the tent what I really like that. the Moonlight has secret for me and I always am excited with that. I would like to cycle all the night and I wish I was fresh to do that. however I got some water from the small stream separating from the main river to use and after I cooked my dinner sat in front of tent and gazed at moon with a cup of hot Indian tea( which is tea made with milk instead of water) sipping the hot tea slowly and feeling the warmth of the milk with all my body.

After a short time enjoying the beauty of the moonlight I sneaked inside the tent to read some part of a book. It was cold inside and I covered myself with my sleeping bag to get warm. It was such a night I never like to finish but there is a sun going to merge in the morning and showing off herself and helping us to see some more beauties of our beautiful planet. My eyes were so heavy and just they needed to be closed and I did.

Early morning I woke up and after having breakfast I left there for my last part of west coast which is one the worth ones to visit. I cycled through the forest in a valley and then the hills began. The big mountain around and huge rocks around made it so beautiful. I had a sunny day and the snow on the top of the mountain was a pure white in a pure blue sky. Here down in south island the sun is merging from distance and goes down from distance and all the day the shadows are too long which I am not use to. Now it is Autumn here and the days are too short. Sun rise is about 8am and sunset is about 5pm. I was heading west and all the day the Sun was in front of me but still it was so cold.

After about 20km ridding I was in the mountain and scenery of the mountain and valley was so great. I began to climb the hill but it was not going to finish. A very long hill began and it was the last hill.

Everywhere was great and just hard to imagine how GOD has created such a beautiful place and I was just out of this life flying in the other universe. I was climbing, there was a curve and a hope for the hill to finish but I skirted the curve and saw another one, skirted that one and one another showed off. I was tired and had cycled for a couple of days non stop without any rest between and I needed some rest. Finally I faced with a big walls all were surrounding me and it was meant that there is no more hill to climb and I am faced with a block and the only access to the other side of the mountain was a tunnel and I knew that the tunnel is the beginning of the down steep. 18km just steep down all the way to Melfordsound. The tunnel is one way and I stopped for the traffic light to become green. The tunnel is man made tunnel and so narrow and also no more light inside and many wholes on the road inside of the tunnel because of the water dropping all the time from the above. The light gave me permit to cross the tunnel. I lit my headlight and entered to the tunnel. It was like a cooler inside and so cold and so dark as well. The tunnel is about 1400m and it is all the way steep down. Just after 100m my headlight finished its battery and I had no light and I could see nothing inside and just a small line of light each 150m on the tunnel which was just like guidance showing direction. I was ridding very slow and my hands didn’t get off from the breaks due to I couldn’t see the ground and I didn’t like to bump a whole there. But just after a couple of minutes I was in paradise facing with a blue sky and huge valley and huge walls around and many waterfalls falling down from the tops.

It was amazing and so great. I left my bicycle to take me to the Melfordsound by itself and finally I was there in the Melfordsound. The huge rocks were merged out of the water and magic rays of sunlight were around and just great. After a short time spending around I went to the Lodge there and I got a room to stay and actually I was going to celebrate and appreciate that beauty with a joy of warm shower and nice meal and warm bed and I did.

In the following morning I was looking for a bus or any car to give me a lift and take me back to where I could start again for the bottom of south island where actually I could finish the south island . I was looking for Bluff the lowest point of south island.

I stayed side the road but it is so hard to hitchhike with a bicycle and no one is happy to take you with a big bicycle and too many bags. So I came back to the terminal and I saw a driver who had gave a sign when she was passing through. So I saw her collecting her passengers and asked her to take me down to the road No 6. she was so kind and helpful and she helped me to put my bags inside the side box of the bus and then we left Melfordsound but I have a hope to come back there again sometime to visit it again in future.

She drove me for 200km to the place that I camped near the house of Mark and Wendy. It was about 7 at night and just I had some nice moonlight. I decided to cycle over night for a couple of hours to enjoy beauty of moonlight but just after few km I found it so hard cycling at night in highway with very fast drivers. I saw that a quite dangerous and just I jumped off the road and pitched my tent just side the road on the grass and I slept there for that night.

In the morning I woke up with a hope that I have a friend in Invercargill and I can stay with them. Just 80km to Invercargill and then having a nice company with friends. I was happy for that and just cycled very fast. I arrived to Invercargill about 3:30pm and then looked at the address. N0 188 Bangor street- Matura……what Matura!!!! But I saw a signboard for Matura in last 50km. I pulled out my map very fast and looked at the map. It was 56km on the north of Invercargill and I began to laugh. I called them and talked to Meg and informed her that I made a mistake, so I am not able to meet them by the time and maybe on the next day. The only alternative was Bluff and 30 km more to ride. I cycled ahead for Bluff in a busy road which was not fun at all specially after all those beautiful and empty roads on the west, after all those being alone on the nature it was hard to go back to the town watching people in rush, driving fast.

I arrived to the Bluff in the evening and directly went to the camping ground inside the town and pitched my wet tent. There was no sign of any tourist and no more people, just some fisher mans and 2 campervans were all. I cooked my dinner. A very nice chicken breast with some fruits and chips and an Indian tea and a muffin for desert.

I left my the rest of food inside the fridge and went for sleep. in the morning I woke up very early and saw a wonderful sunrise on the ocean. The red color of the sunrise took about one hour to change the color. A very long sunrise. Almost the longest which I have seen. There was a girl from Check republic and we had a conversation a night before.

I rised my head from the tent and said her good morning. She was upset and not happy. She told me hey Mohammad have you had any food in the fridge and I answered yes my bearkfast and lunch and she answered sadly but there is nothing and someone took them all last night. She was right. The fridge was empty and nothing to eat. We talked about it a little and then I packed my bags toleave for Mataura where I could stay with a friend( Meg and Mike) who are friends of Gail and Gail introduced me to them. on the way we went to a supermarket to have breakfast with the girl and it was a chance to talk about our experiences of our journey and we had a lot to talk about. I was happy that I lost my food due to I could have some one to talk and to share our stories and the stolen stuff was reason to share the time.

After beakfast I left there for my friends and now I am there.

20 June 2008

کوئینزتاون به ملفورد ساوند... قطعه ای از بهشت

خیلی در کوئینزتاون نموندم فقط یک شب برام کافی بود.

کوئینزتاون شهر کوچکی است با فعالیت های زیاد برای ماجراجویان مثل  بانجی جامپینگ٬ قایقرانی در آب های خروشان٬ اسکی٬ پاراگلایدر٬ اسکای دایوینگ و... و برای من به عنوان کسی که نمی خواست هیچ کدوم از این کارها رو بکنه٬ دلیلی برای موندن وجود نداشت. پس فقط رفتم به پارک تعطیلات و اونجا برای یک شب چادر زدم تا دوش بگیرم و کمی روی کامپیوترم کار کنم. و بعد از اینکه کمی اون اطراف قدم زدم٬ اونجا رو به سمت ملفورد ساوند در 290 کیلومتری اونجا ترک کردم. برنامه ریزی کردم که طی 3 روز انجامش بدم و باید 110 کیلومتر در دو روز اول می رفتم و 70 کیلومتر رو برای روز آخرمی گذاشتم چون روز آخرخوش منظره ترین روز بود و می دونستم که اونجا چندین تپه دارم که منتظر من هستند تا ازشون بالا برم.

روز اول خیلی خوب رکاب زدم و هوا هم بسیار خوب بود و بعد از تمام روزهای خیس و سردی که داشتم٬ واقعا لذت می بردم از اینکه نور آفتاب و گرما دارم اما بعد از 90 کیلومتر باید به راست می پیچیدم و از بزرگراه خارج می شدم تا به جاده  تی آنوا    [i][i][1]  و بعد به ملفورد ساوند برم و این زمانی بود که باد بسیار سردی از رو به رو شروع به وزیدن می کرد. سرعتم به 10 کیلومتر در ساعت کم و رکاب زدن خیلی مشکل شد. 20 کیلومتر آخر بیشتر از 2 ساعت طول کشید و وقتی هنگام عصر کامپیوترم عدد 110 رو نشون داد تصمیم گرفتم توقف کنم. اونجا منطقه ای برای کمپ زدن بود اما من نمی خواستم در اون منطقه بمونم و به این که در چادر خودم باشم راضی بودم و تنها مشکلم این بود که آب نداشتم. پس رفتم و یکی از درها رو زدم و آب خواستم وهمچنین اجازه گرفتم که چادرم رو اون اطراف برپا کنم. خانمی که بیرون اومد تا جواب بده در مورد زمین کمپ به من گفت اما واقعا نمی خواستم اونجا بمونم و بالاخره بهش گفتم که فقط کمی آب لازم دارم و خیلی خوشحال میشم اگه آب داشته باشم. او بطری های منو گرفت و بعد از چند دقیقه اونها رو پر شده برگردوند و همسرش بیرون اومد تا جایی برای چادر زدن به من نشون بده. مارک منو به مزرعه خودش برد و جای مخصوصی رو به من نشون داد که به وسیله درختان از وزش باد محافظت می شد  و به من گفت که می تونم اونجا بمونم. بعد از اینکه چادر زدم به فکر شام افتادم

مقداری غذا داشتم که قبلا پخته بودم اما خیلی خسته بودم و هیچ انگیزه ای برای گرم کردنشون نداشتم و می خواستم شامم رو سرد بخورم. بارون شروع شده بود که نوری رو بر چادرم دیدم.  می دونستم که اون نور برای منه و هر کس که اونجاست٬ به خاطر من اونجاست چون اونجا ملک شخصی بود و بعد از چند لحظه صدای مارک رو شنیدم که منوصدا می زد. چادر رو باز کردم و او رو زیر بارون شدید دیدم. او به من گفت " هی محمد حالت خوبه؟ همه چیز رو به راهه؟ و بعد از یک صحبت کوتاه گفت که همسرش (وندی) برای من مقداری ماهی و سوپ مرغ داغ فرستاده " عالی بود. نمی تونستم باور کنم اون شب غذای گرم داشته باشم و اونها با مهربونی غذای فوق العاده ای برای من تهیه کردند که هیچ وقت مزه اش رو فراموش نمی کنم.  خیلی خوشحال بودم نه به خاطرغذا٬ تنها به دلیل داشتن چنین افراد نازنینی دور وبرم  و دیدن افراد بیشتری که نگران دیگران هستند و به سایرین اهمیت می دهند.

صبح روز بعد بیدار شدم و ظرفها رو به منزل مارک برگردوندم و بعد وندی منو به یک فنجون قهوه دعوت کرد و ما یک ساعت گپ زدیم و بعد من اونجا رو برای توقف بعدیم قبل از ملفورد ساوند٬ ترک کردم.

من در طول جاده شماره 94 رو به ملفورد ساوند رکاب زدم و حدود ظهر بود که به تی آنوا  رسیدم. آخرین شهر و آخرین فروشگاه برای خرید غذا. خیلی غذا نخریدم به این دلیل که می دونستم که چند تا تپه سر راهم  برای بالا رفتن دارم و نمی خواستم سنگین باشم چون خود دوچرخه ام خیلی سنگینه ٬ چیزی در حدود 53 کیلوگرم و خیلی سخته که از تپه ها بالا بری .

از تی آنوا 120 کیلومتر دیگه تا ملفورد ساوند داشتم و می خواستم  همون روز60 متر بیشتر رکاب بزنم تا برای روز آخر تنها 60 کیلومترباقی مونده باشه تا زمان بیشتری برای لذت بردن از زیبایی منطقه داشته باشم بنا براین تا عصر رکاب زدم. دنبال اولین زمین کمپ می گشتم وهوا کاملا تاریک و سرد بود. احساس سرما می کردم اما این امیدواری وجود داشت که روز داره به پایان می رسه و من فقط چند کیلومتربیشتربرای رکاب زدن ندارم. کاملا تاریک شده بود و هنوز هیچ منطقه کمپی وجود نداشت. سرعتم بسیار پایین بود و خیلی خسته بودم اما روشنایی مهتاب برایم لذتی برای ادامه رکاب زدن بود. پرتو مهتاب از پشت درختان جاده رو درخشان می کرد  و نقطه های نورانی روی آسفالت اون رو رویایی و پر از رمز و راز کرده بودند. واقعا داشتم لذت می بردم و سختی سرما و سراشیبی ها و سربلندی ها رو احساس نمی کردم و فقط به رکاب زدن زیر نور جادویی ماه ادامه می دادم. حدود 2 ساعت در شب رکاب زدم و جدا دلم می خواست ادامه بدم اما خیلی خسته و گرسنه بودم و شدیدا احتیاج داشتم که استراحت کنم و خودم رو گرم کنم. بنا براین توی یکی از زمین های بیشمار کمپ اونجا توقف کردم و جایی زیر یک درخت بزرگ پیدا کردم و چادرم رو رو به ماه برپا کردم تا مهتاب رو در پنجره ام داشته باشم. بعد از حدود 25 دقیقه داشتم توی چادرم غذا و چای هندی آماده می کردم. من اینجا در نیوزلند چای هندی می خوردم به این دلیل که  هر روز 1 لیتر شیر می نوشیدم واکثرا اون رو به صورت چای هندی درست می کردم. ماه چادر رو روشن می کرد که من واقعا اینو دوست داشتم. مهتاب برایم راز و رمز داره و من همیشه مشتاق اون هستم. دلم می خواست تمام شب رو دوچرخه سواری کنم و دوست داشتم برای این کار شاداب بودم. به هر حال مقداری آب از نهر کوچکی که از رودخانه اصلی جدا می شد برای استفاده برداشتم و بعد از اینکه شامم رو پختم٬با یک فنجان چای هندی (چایی که به جای آب با شیر درست می شود)  جلوی چادر نشستم و به ماه خیره شدم آهسته و جرعه جرعه چای داغ می خوردم و گرمای شیر رو با تمام وجودم حس می کردم..

بعد از مدت کوتاهی لذت بردن از زیبایی مهتاب٬ درون چادرپنهان شدم تا قسمت هایی از یک کتاب رو بخونم. سرد بود و من خودم رو با کیسه خوابم پوشانده بودم تا گرم شوم. از اون شب هایی بود که دلم نمی خواست هیچ وقت تموم بشه اما خورشیدی وجود داره که صبح ظاهر می شه و خودنمائی می کنه و به ما کمک می کنه تا زیبایی های بیشتری از سیاره قشنگمون رو ببینیم. چشم هام خیلی سنگین شده بودند و به این نیاز داشتند که بسته شوند و من این کار رو کردم.

صبح زود بیدار شدم وبعد ازاینکه صبحانه خوردم اونجا رو برای آخرین بخش ساحل غربی ترک کردم که ازبا ارزشترین جاها برای بازدید بود. من از میان جنگل ٬در یک دره رکاب زدم و بعد تپه ها شروع شدند. کوه های بزرگ و صخره های عظیم اطراف اونجا رو بسیار زیبا کرده بودند. من یک روز آفتابی رو داشتم و برف قله کوه ٬در میان آسمان کاملا آبی٬ سفید سفید بود. اینجا الان پاییزه و روزها بسیار کوتاه هستند. طلوع خورشید حدود ساعت 8 صبح و غروب اون حدود 5 بعد از ظهره. من به سمت غرب می رفتم و تمام روز آفتاب رو به روی من بود اما همچنان خیلی سرد بود.

بعد از حدود 20 کیلومتر رکاب زدن من در کوهستان بودم و منظره دره و کوهستان بسیار عالی بود. شروع کردم به بالا رفتن از تپه اما تمومی نداشت.  یک تپه خیلی طولانی شروع شد که آخرین تپه بود. همه جا فوق العاده بود و مشکل بود که تصور کنی چطور خداوند این چنین جای زیبایی رو آفریده و من فارغ ازاین زندگی داشتم در جهان دیگری پرواز می کردم.  

داشتم بالا می رفتم٬ اونجا یک پیچ بود و این امید وجود داشت که تپه تموم شه اما من اون رو دور زدم و یکی دیگه دیدم ٬  اون یکی رو دور زدم و یکی دیگه نمایان شد. خسته بودم و برای روزهای متمادی بدون توقف و استراحت رکاب زده بودم و به کمی استراحت نیاز داشتم. بالاخره به دیواره هایی رسیدم که همگی منو احاطه کرده بودند و این به این معنی بود که دیگه تپه ای نیست تا ازش بالا برم و با یک مانع رو به رو شده ام و تنها راه دسترسی به طرف دیگه کوهها٬ یک تونل بود و من می دونستم که تونل شروع سرازیری است و منتظر شدم تا چراغ ترافیک سبز شود. تونل٬ ساخته دست انسان بود  و بنابراین بسیار باریک و همچنین بدون نوری در درون بود و چاله های زیادی به دلیل چکه دائمی آب بر جاده از بالا درون تونل بود . چراغ به من اجازه داد از تونل عبورکنم. چراغ جلو رو روشن کردم و وارد تونل شدم . درون اون مثل یک کولر بود .خیلی سرد و تاریک. تونل 1400 متر است و تمام راه سرازیری ست . 

بعد از 100 متر٬ باطری چراغ دوچرخه ام تموم شد و من هیچ نوری نداشتم و نمی تونستم هیچ چیزی رو ببینم و فقط یک باریکه نورهر 150 متر در تونل بود که مثل راهنمایی راه رو نشون می داد. خیلی آهسته می رفتم و دستانم از روی ترمزها برداشته نمی شد چون نمی تونستم زمین رو ببینم و نمی خواستم اونجا درون یکی از چاله ها بیافتم . اما بعد از چند دقیقه من در بهشت بودم رو به  آسمانی آبی و دره ای عظیم و دیواره های بزرگی در اطراف و آبشارهای زیادی که ازبالا به پایین فرو می ریختند .

خیلی جالب و عالی بود. اجازه دادم تا خود دوچرخه منو به ملفورد ساوند ببره و بالاخره من اونجا بودم در ملفورد ساوند. صخره های بزرگ از آب بیرون زده بودند و پرتوهای جادویی خورشید در اطراف بودند و خیلی عالی بود. بعد از زمان کوتاهی که اون دور و بر گذروندم٬ رفتم به مهمانسرای اونجا و یک اتاق برای موندن گرفتم و در واقع می خواستم با لذت بردن از حمامی گرم و غذایی لطیف و تخت گرم اون زیبایی رو جشن بگیرم و قدردانی کنم و همین کار رو کردم . صبح روز بعد دنبال اتوبوس یا هر ماشین دیگه ای می گشتم تا سوارم کنه و منو برگردونه به جایی که بتونم دوباره شروع کنم به رکاب زدن به سمت انتهای جزیره جنوبی ٬ جایی که می تونم جنوب جزیره رو تموم کنم .

کنار جاده ایستادم اما خیلی سخته که با یک دوچرخه ماشین بگیری و کسی راضی نمی شه شما رو با یک دوچرخه بزرگ و کلی کیف وساک سوار کنه. پس به ترمینال برگشتم و راننده ای رو دیدم که زمانی که از من می گذشت علامتی نشون داده بود. دیدمش که داره مسافرانش رو جمع می کنه و ازش خواستم تا منو به جاده شماره 6 برسونه. او خیلی مهربون  بود و به من کمک کرد تا ساک هام رو در محفظه کناری اتوبوس بگذارم و بعد ما ملفورد ساوند رو ترک کردیم ولی امیدوارم زمانی در آینده دوباره به اونجا برگردم و باز هم اونجا رو ببینم.

او منو به 200 کیلومتری برد. همون جایی که نزدیک خانه مارک و وندی کمپ زده بودم. نزدیک 7 شب بود و من مهتاب زیبایی داشتم. تصمیم گرفتم برای چند ساعت طی شب رکاب بزنم تا از زیبایی نور ماه لذت ببرم اما بعد از چند کیلومتر متوجه شدم که با وجود رانندگانی که خیلی سریع رانندگی می کنند ٬ خیلی سخته که در بزرگراه رکاب بزنم. دیدم که کاملا خطرناکه پس از جاده خارج شدم  و چادرم رو کنار جاده روی چمن ها بر پا کردم و اون شب رو اونجا خوابیدم .صبح به این امید از خواب بیدار شدم که دوستی در  این ورکارگیل[ii][i][2] دارم و می تونم نزد اونها بمونم. فقط 80 کیلومتر تا این ورکارگیل مونده و بعد می شه همنشینی دلپذیری با دوستان داشت. به خاطر این مسئله خوشحال بودم وخیلی سریع رکاب می زدم . نزدیک ساعت 3:30 ظهر وارد این ورکارگیل شدم و بعد به آدرس نگاه کردم. شماره 188 ٬ خیابان بنگر ٬   مچیورا [iii][ii][3] ....... چی؟ مچیورا !!!! اما من تابلوی مچیورا رو در 50 کیلومتر آخر دیدم. سریع نقشه ام رو بیرون آوردم و نگاهش کردم . اونجا در 56 کیلومتری شمال  این ورکارگیل بود و من شروع کردم به خندیدن. با اونها تماس گرفتم با مگ صحبت کردم و بهش خبر دادم که اشتباه کردم٬ بنابر این نمی تونم به موقع ببینمشون و شاید فردا همدیگر رو دیدیم. تنها جایگزین بلاف بود٬ 30 کیلومتر بیشتر برای رکاب زدن. در یک جاده شلوغ به سمت بلاف راه افتادم که اصلا جالب نبود به خصوص بعد از اون همه جاده زیبا و خلوت در غرب٬ بعد از تمام اون تنهایی ها در طبیعت برگشتن به شهرو تماشای مردم در حالت شتاب و رانندگی های سریع سخت بود. عصر وارد بلاف شدم و یک راست به زمین کمپ شهر رفتم و چادر خیسم رو بر پا کردم. هیچ نشانی از توریست ها و مردم نبود و فقط چند ماهیگیرو 2 نگهبان اتاق های اسکان مسافرین اونجا بودند. شامم رو پختم. سینه مرغ خیلی لذیذ و مقداری میوه و چیپس و چای هندی و یک کلوچه برای دسر.

بقیه غذام رو درون یخچال گذاشتم و خوابیدم.

صبح خیلی زود بیدار شدم و طلوع آفتاب فوق العاده ای رو بر پهنه اقیانوس دیدم. حدود یک ساعت طول کشید تا نور قرمزطلوع  تغییر رنگ داد. یک طلوع بسیار طولانی. تقریبا طولانی ترین طلوعی که دیده ام. اونجا یک دختراهل جمهوری چک بود و ما شب قبل با هم صحبت کرده بودیم

سرم رو از چادر بیرون آوردم و صبح بخیر گفتم. او غمگین بود٬ سرحال نبود. به من گفت هی محمد توی یخچال غذا داشتی ؟ و من جواب دادم آره صبحانه و ناهارم و او با ناراحتی جواب داد ولی هیچ چیز اونجا نیست و دیشب یک نفر همه اونها رو با خودش برده. درست می گفت. یخچال خالی بود و هیچی برای خوردن توش نبود. کمی در مورد این مسئله صحبت کردیم و بعد من کیف هام رو برای رفتن به سمت مچیورا جمع کردم جایی که می تونم نزد یک دوست (مگ و مایک ) که دوستان گیل هستند و گیل منو به اونها معرفی کرده٬ بمونم.

سر راه با اون دختر به یک سوپر مارکت رفتیم تا صبحانه بخریم و این شانسی بود تا در مورد تجربیات سفرمون با هم حرف بزنیم و خیلی چیزها برای گفتن داشتیم. من خوشحال بودم که غذام رو گم کردم چون می تونستم کسی رو برای حرف زدن و تقسیم کردن  قصه هامون داشته باشم و شئ  دزدیده شده دلیل قسمت کردن این زمان بود.

بعد از صبحانه اونجا رو به سمت دوستانم ترک کردم و الان اونجا هستم.


[iv][3]  Matura

[i][1]  Te Anua


[iii][2]  Invercargill



Latest News

Released at October 6

I had 10 days of cycling in Iran, going up and down through many hills and mountains which was quite hard in my first days of cycling.
Finally I made it on the righ ttime to be in Golestan national park where I am going to run a campaign to clean up the park from trash. I have invited people from all over the country to come and join to clean it up. 
The campaign will start tomorrow morning and will continue 6 days till October 12. 
Afterward I will keep cycling north....