Lake Sevan to the border and having some funny story

Second day after Sevan lake

Next day I passed the tunnel and I cycled a long downhill to dilijan. After that road was quite fine but still I had some hills. Weather was quite nice, fortunately no rain and just a heavy fog which was just like spring. I was passing though a jungle in a hill but actually I couldn’t see anything. But I could feel spring. I really like that foggy weather very much. I cycled 100km that day then I reached a river down in the valley. It was a very beautiful place and just perfect to stay overnight. I could cycle for more one hour but I didn’t like to lose that beautiful place. I was looking for a place to camp under a roof. In that day all day I was dreaming a very nice and quiet place. I really wanted to enjoy silence and peace and myself. I wanted to listen to the river and birds and not to talk at all, not even to hear anything just birds and river. I saw a beautiful small church with nice spring water and a big table and many seats I could use for my eating and I could sleep inside the church because there was no one around and people don’t come to the church late at night. I was going to go inside that I saw on old man walking that side of the river. I called him and informed him about my staying in church. He thought and told me wait. He came back after a couple of minutes. He asked me to follow him..all via body language. I just followed him. We had to pass through some field which were all wet full of mud and caw shit. My shows were just full of shit. There was some points which was even hard to walk but we had to push the bike as well. As we were passing through a power station I was thinking how it would be funny if he wants to put me up there in power station with all its load and noise. I was thinking of this and laughing myself. There was 2 walking path through the field, one from left and the other on the right side of power station. I took the left one which was near the river but he called me to go back, I went to the right one but he asked me to stop and he opened the big door of power station!!! He asked me to go in! what? Do I am going to sleep here in this hell while I am in just paradise? Ohhh no way! I am not going to stay here…he told me hey come in. no problem!!! “It is itself a big problem man, how you say no problem. I cant sleep here in this much noise!” for a short while I was going to refuse and turn back, but I just thought “ Hey Mohammad, some people inviting you to a very nice house and you enjoy! Don’t compare them. Kindness is just kindness, no matter how it looks like. Just be patient and let this guy also enjoy helping you” to be honest I was quite sad of losing that peace out in the river.

 I came to the room next to main solon where 2 big pump were working. There was a table, 3 chairs and a bed in that room and many tools for repairing. Actually it was more a workshop than a rest room and many indicators to show voltage and so.. and of course a radio which should be enough loud to be heard in that room.I sat there and we had a coffee. 

I was really tired and need to sleep. He has to stay awake all night long to keep an eye on indicators and his only entertainment was a radio which was placed just 40 cm from the head of bed connecting to the wall and power in a way you couldn’t move it elsewhere. every 10-15 min I went out to listen a bit to the river and get rid of that big noise. I went to bed…ohh my GOD how I can sleep while that radio is almost screaming over my head. I kept telling myself” Mohammad, be patient…last night you have had a warm and nice bed and company of many lovely friends in peace. This is your for tonight. Accept it and even enjoy “but it was not easy to behave that way.
 Anyway I kept checking my watch to see when it shows 6:30 or 7. Finally it 7 arrived and I could run away. I just jumped out of the bed and packed quickly. We had a coffee and and I said goodbye. I hugged him and thanked him for his kindness and Iwas out again in peace enjoying the sound of birds and river. I went to that church to sit in that beautiful table on the river. I began to make a coffee and breakfast, so I spent almost an hour and half there to relax before I hit the road again in a hill.

Third day…last in Armenia

I began to climb a hill. I had 13.5 km to climb before I reach the last top point in Armenian road and after that it was just downhill to Noyemberyan and flat from there all the way to Tbilisi. it was a nice and easy day but just in the afternoon I was really tired because of lack of rest last night. Not having enough rest made me a bit tired but weather was so nice and sunny, after some days and I could enjoy the scenery. I crossed the border around 2:30pm and I arrived to Tbilisi around 7pm. few km after border crossing some guy invited me to join them for a cup of tea.. again black tea in Turkish style. In glasses and facing with a new culture and new people and of course many things ahead to know and explore and learn.

26 April 2011


دریاچه سوان و داستان با مزه شب موندن تو ایستگاه تولید برق

روز دوم بعد از دریاچه سوان

روز بعد از تونل گذشتم و آن سراشیبی طولانی تا دلیجان را رکاب زدم.بعد از آن دیگر جاده  تقریبا همار بود اما هنوز تپه هایی در مسیر وجود داشت. هرچند که خیلی زیبا بودند.خوشبختانه بارا نمی بارید و فقط مه غلیظی بود که نشانه بهار بود..من در حال عبور از جنگلی بدم در روی تپه ها ولی نمی تونستم چیزی را ببینم.اما بهار را احساس می کردم.من انگونه هوای مه گرفته را بسیار دوست دارم.
در آن روز حدود 100کیلومتر رکاب زدم تا به دریاچه ای در پایین دره ای رسیدم.مکان بسیار زیبا و خوبی برای شب ماندن بود.من می توانستم که حدود یکساعت دیگر نیز دوچرخه سواری کنم ولی دوست نداشتم که مچون مکانی را از دست بدم.
به دنبال مکانی که سقفی داشته باشد برای برپا کرن چادرگشتم.در کل آن روز در ذهنم فکر جایی زیبا و آرام را می کردم.واقعا جایی را می خواستم که سکوت و آرامش و خودم باشم.می خواستم که فقط صدای رودخانه و پرندگان را بشنوم بدون هیچ کلامی و حتی نمی خواستم غیر از صدای پرندگان و رودخانه چیز دیگری بشنوم.
یک کلیسای قشنگ . کوچک را دیدم که چشمه قشنگی نیز در کنارش بود یک میزو چند صندلی نیز آنجا بود که می توانستم برای خوردن غذا از آن ها استفاده کنم و همچنین می توانستم کنار همان کیسا بخوابم چون کسی در آن حوالی نبود و مردم نیز در آن وفت شب به کلیسا نمی امدن..

در حال رفتن به آن طرف بودم که پیرمردی را که داشت آن طرف رودخانه قدم می زد را دیدم.من اورا صدا زدم و به او گفتم که امشب  می خواهم در کلیسا بمانم.او کمی فکر کرد و گفت صبر کن،او بعد از چند دقیقه ای برگشت از من خواست تا به دنبال او بروم(همه این صحبت هت با زبان اشاره بود!) من هم پشت سر او رفتم . از چند زمین که پر از گل و لای و فضولات حیوانی بود عبور کردیم کفش هایم پر از کثافت شده بود .یک قسمت های صعب العبور بود که حتی راه رفتن در ان سخت بود ولی  مجبور بودیم که با دوچرخ از آن ها رد شویم!در حالیکه جلو می رفتیم به یک نیروگاه رسیدیم با خودم فکر می کردم چقدر خنده  دار می شود اگر او از من بخواهد که در آن نیروگاه  بمانیم با آن همه سرو صدا !به این موضوع فکر می کردم و با خودم می خندیدیم.دو را ه عبور وجود داشت که یکی از سمت چپ نیروگاه می رفت و دیگری از سمت راست.من از راه سمت چپ رفتم که نزدیک رود خانه بود اما او مرا صدا زد و گفت که برگردم.من به راه سمت راستی رفتم ولی او از من خواست تا بایستم،سپس در بزرگی از درهای  نیروگاه  را باز کرد !و خواست تا به داخل بروم!چی؟یعنی من باید در این جهنم بخوابم در حالیکه در بهشتم؟؟؟!!وای نه هیچ راهی ندارد!من در ایجا نخواهم ماند...او به من گفت بیا تو.مسئله ای نیست!!"مرداین خودش مسئله ای بزرگ است ،چطور می گویی که مسئله ای نیست!من نمیتوانم در اینجابا اینهمه سروصدا بخوابم"بعد از زمان کوتاهی من دعوت اورا رد می کنم و بر میگردم.اما فکر کردم"محمد افرادی تورا به خانه قشنگشان دعوت  میکنند و تو لذت میبری!این ها را با هم مقایسه نکن!.محبت محبت است،مهم نیست که چطور باشد.فقط صبور باش و بگذار این ها هم از اینکه به تو کمک کرده اند لذت ببرند".اگر بخواهم صادقانه بگویم یک مقدار ناراحت بودم از اینکه چنان جای آرامی را در کنار رودخانه از دست داده ام.من به اتاقی که روبروی سالن اصلی بود رفتم جائیکه دو پمپ در حال کار کردن بودند.در آنجا یک میز سه صندلی ویک تخت خواب و مقدارزیادی وسایل تعمیرات بود. در واقع آنجا بیشتر شبیه یک کارگاه بود تا اتاق خواب،تعداد زیادی دستگاه اندازه گیری که ولتاژرا نشان می داد و همچنین یک رادیو که آنقدر صدایش بلند بود که در آن اتاق شنیده شود.
من آنجا نشستم و باهم یک قهوه خوردیم خیلی خسته بودم و نیاز داشتم که بخوابم.او باید تمام شب بیدار می ماند و چشم از دستگاه ها بر نمیداشت و تنها سرگرمی او همان رادیو بود که در 40 سانتیمتری سر تخت به دیوار چسبیده بود و پریزش جایی بود که نمی شد جایش را عوض کرد.     
هر 10-15 دقیقه من میرفتم بیرون تا یک ذره صدای رودخانه را بشنوم و از شر این صداهای زیاد راحت شوم.من به رختخواب رفتم.. وای خدای من!چطوری میتوانم بخوابم در حالیکه این  رادیو دقیقا بالای سر تخت من فریاد میزد.باز با خودم گفتم"محمد صبور باش..شب گذشته تو یک رختخواب خوب و گرم داشته ای درکنار دوستانی دوست داشتنی و در جایی آراو.این هم مال امشب توست.قبول کن و لذت ببر"اما اینطوری فکر کردن خیلی هم ساده نبود.خلاصه،من ساعتم رو نگاهی انداختم ،حدود 6.30  7 صبح بود.بالاخره ساعت 7 رسید و من میتوانستم بروم.من سریع از تخت پریدم پایین و وسایلم را جمع کردم.یک قهوه باهم خوردیم و من خداحافظی کردم.اورا در آغوش گرفتم و از محبتش تشکر کردم و دوباره به سمت آرامش و لذت بردن از صدای پرندگان ورودخانه رفتم .
به همان کلیسا رفتم تا روی ان صندلی های زیبا کنار رودخانه بنشینم.شروع به درست کردن قهوه و صبحانه کردم و تقریبا یک ساعت و نیم آنجا استراحت کردم تا دوباره به جاده در تپه ها بازگردم.

روز سوم...آخرین روز در ارمنستان

من شروع به بالا رفتن از تپه ها کردم.حدود 13.5 کیلومتر سربالایی تا قبل از رسیدن به آخرین قسمت مرتفع درجاده های ازمنستان داشتم و بعد از آن تا نیمبریان سراشیبی بو د و آز آنجا همه راه تا تفلیس صاف بود.روز قشنگ و راحتی بود اما بعد از ظهرش  خیلی خسته بودم چون شب گذشته استراحت درستی نداشتم.با اینکه خسته بودم ولی هوا خیلی عالی و زیبا بود و بعد از چند روز آفتابی شده بود و می توانستم از مناظر زیبا لذت ببرم. حدود ساعت 2.30بعد از ظهر از مرز گذشتم و حدود ساعت 7 به تفلیس رسیدم.
چند کیلو متری بعد از مرز چند تن من را به خوردن چایی دعوت کردند.دوباره چای سیاه ترکی  درلیوان و روبرو شدن با یک فرهنگ جدید یک مردم جدید و مطمئنا خیلی چیزهای دیگر برای دانستن جستجو کردن و یاد گرفتن که پیش رویم بود.


Latest News

Released at September 13
After I left Tehran, I travelled for a 9 days with my 14 years old nephew in Iran. Now I am back and getting ready tostart cycling in 2 weeks. I am also organizing a campaign in the second week of October in Golestan national park. 
These days I am just training to get ready and fit soon again. Luckily I am in a goo dshape. My only concern is to have a pair of tire which I cant find here in Iran and I need someone to send me from Europe.